Monday, December 19, 2005

Jingle time!



Am I eligible for Santa's naughty and nice list? Coz, I've been a really good girl this year! I had a baby and I changed his diapers.
If that's not enough, I changed my spending habits, and saved tonnes of money for those diapers that get soiled in a day. This is a major achievement for a woman if you ask me, it is like asking the men to quit peeing standing up.
It has been an eventful year for me. And if you're reading this, my buddies my pals, thank you for being there for me all the way, thru gatherings, phonecalls, sms-es, emails and online chats.
So, jingle time is thanks-giving time. And I'd like to make a tribute to my beloved Gioey which was kidnapped without demand for ransom aka stolen during my confinement month (bloody @#$%^ thief, hope he/she gets a rare humping disease). To Gioey, wherever you are, I hope you found a happier home, many goodies to chew on and lots of bitches to love you.
Ruufffff!

No comments: