Monday, December 12, 2005

Those travelling in and out of Singapore for work everyday, I salute you. Whether you driving in a 10000 horsepower VVCTi, or taking bus,train,bus again,walk,then cab, then walk, then bus again, coz that 10000 horsepower VVCTi and the bus ain't move an inch at the Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint. I salute you... because I'm also one of those tens of thousand flocking into this little island for my daily bread and butter. I'm sure KL and it's surrounding region of 100km radius is the same. And all these expressways have names and abbreviations... I think we should call the causeway, KNNCCB, because I'm sure many people have hollered it in the privacy of their 10000 horsepower VVCTi to themselves or at the hooligan motorcyclists. Gawd, they are another topic of discussion. Anyway, it is sad when you don't see the sun in your own country. What to do...

No comments: