Monday, January 16, 2006

Little Chicken HAD Chicken Pox





In case you haven't seen a 4 months old infant covered with spots, here it is. I have not extended the picture to his kookoobird to give him some pride. I won't forget those nights my husband and I took turns to cradle him to sleep ( and I love you for that! ), feed him medicine, give him medicated bath and soothe his on-and-off crankiness. Not all that bad, he was still a cheerful baby, never failed to break into a big toothlesss smile when I sang twinkle twinkle little stars to him. There are still some scars left only on his body, which leaves me pondering, he is not eating prawns, crab, chicken or food with black sauce, how come still got scar leh?

4 comments:

Jen said...

aww... ah girl look at my kai jai, your son! poor boy..never mine.. he is very handsome now!

Jen said...

aww.. ah girl, look at your son, my kai jai! poor boy, never mind... he is very handsome now!

Anonymous said...

shouldn't little chicken be immuned against chicken pox? how come ah? how come?

Anonymous said...

be aware of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome...please google it for more information....I was one of the victims in this disease.....