Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm One!

Hello everybody! I am one! Woo hooo! I can get my driver's license in 17 years time.
On my birthday, Dada and Mama got me a nice big chocolate cake, but mama ate 80% of it because it was so delicious. They sang me a birthday song and blew my candle too because I don't know how to. But I was very fascinated with the flame on the candle.

After my nap, we all went to Jusco Tebrau City and I had loads of fun on the kiddie ride park.



Then for the first time, I entered a paradise... TOYS R US! I 've never seen so many colourful things before! Even dada and mama were fascinated too, I think they want to play too. Dada thinks I will develop good rhythm, so he bought me a ... *drum roll*

Bom bom bom bom bom CHING! Woo hoo! I'm a rockstar! Well, it was a great day, not because of the presents, but because dada and mama spent my birthday with me :)

Good night folks and thank you all for your wonderful presents!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»