Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Toys These Days

This is probably the coolest books for dino-lovers, who are old enough to understand biology too. I grabbed this last baby on the shelf for my 7 yld old cousin who just started school, but it'll require his dad to read and explain to him though. An educational toy that also bonds parents and child! What more could you ask for...


I'm tellin ya, this book is totally biology-geek awesome. My eyes twinkled when I flipped through the pages that were actually layers of the T-Rex's anatomy all in a 3D space. Each page reveals a system (ie skeletal, cardiovascular, reproduction etc) with the corresponding organ displayed. Cool right...


His tubs of dinosaur toys cannot beat this one for sure... or am I speaking in a biology geek's point of view. Hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much did u pay for the book? I saw something similar, or else the same over here too and was going to get it for a fren's son's bday.