Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quote of the day: Thou shalt not weigh more than thy fridge.

Sigh, I wished I could weigh even half my fridge! I look like I lost weight, because of the bad cough, the restricted diet ( strictly no chicken and eggs, and spicy food) and the disturbed sleeps, not to mention I'm limited to one or two positions during sleep because it's painful when I lie down. The doctor said I probably pulled some muscle when I coughed too hard. Another round of medication... this time, inflammatory tablets and cough relief lozenges. The pain subsided... Hallelujah!

On another note, I watched Martha Stewart's show some many weeks ago, and she shared one of her skincare regime. She applies Johnson&Johnson's baby oil on her face after removing all her make up before going to bed. Two days ago, I decided to do it. I took a small bottle from Daniel's Johnson&Johnson's bath set. I also applied a small amount onto the front of my legs, below the knee, the dryest part of my body by far. The resutls? Very positive! Why didn't I think of it! Baby oil is probably the most natural way to moisturize and keep your skin smooth. And I was surprised that it smells pleasant too, almost like a baby.
And the cost is waaaaaay lower than SKII. Actually I should be applying it during office hours since it's air-conditioned here. I wonder if my face would look like a kuali.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

HAHA. wow I want to try too!