Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time Flies

With the end of the year approaching, I always think of you, all my dear friends. From my Convent schoolmates, to my UPM buddies. Wherever you are, I hope you are all happy, and doing alright, well-fed, well-clothed, and comfortable.

This year, I have so much to thank for. Everything is good that it worries me that it's too good to be true. And I'm sometimes convinced that good things, or even bad, never lasts. So I should never take things for granted. And always be ready for your worst nightmare because you never know when or if it will happen.

I'm a bit pensive recently, something like in a reflection mood, that's why I'm writing this. Perhaps I've been reading the newspaper everyday and there are kids and people dying, freak accidents, illnesses and terrible things that happen to good normal folks like you and me. As much as I believe in fate and destiny, I can't help by ask why did these tragedies happen, and why fucktards are the ones alive and terrorizing others and this supposedly peaceful world.

OK, someone please slap me.

3 comments:

Kean Hong said...

all those farkers will be gone at the end.....

Angeline said...

Do not read the papers or watch the news if you want to maintain your happiness. I quit too. News reports are so biased - like 99% bad news--makes us imagine that the world is 99% bad and cruel. Of course, we know better. there is good news all around -- just not reported in the papers that's all. Good news for the day...hey, you and family are happy and healthy !
Merry X'mas babe!

Mike said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
Photo ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas