Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Left My Heart...

... at my sewing machine.

I have stopped crafting for about 3 months. And the withdrawal symptom is fatal. But then, I couldn't anyway because my body shuts down by 10pm. I really really miss sewing and stamping, and cutting papers and glueing papers and daydreaming at my craft office.

There's so many things I want to create, you have no idea how horrible it feels to NOT able to. It's like drug to me. How can I deprive my hands of what it's born to do! And with 3 kids in future, I don't know if I will still be able to do what I love. I feel depressed just thinking about this.

In the meantime, here are some of my favourite things.

Echino Car Black, Japanese cotton linen fabric.

Echino Red Scooter, Japanese cotton linen fabric.

Kawaii Pigs Japanese cotton linen fabric.

Natural cotton linen with printed scribblings and drawings.

Bicycle print from ChalkChalk

Do you love stamps? I ABSOLUTELY live for them. It's my favourite hand-printing method so far because of the wide selection of beautiful designs available in the crafting market, and it's so easy!










Can't wait to feel the crafting mojo back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://ferriswithlove.blogspot.com/