Thursday, August 10, 2017

HomeDec July 2017 @ Persada Johor International Convention Centre

We had the whole morning to spare while the boys were in school, on Sunday. Yes, this is Johor.
So I dragged the husband to HomeDec at the Persada Johor for educational purposes. One must keep abreast of the latest home appliances and furnitures, no?

Yes.

Here we go.


The exhibitor list.





We weren't looking for anything, really. Just wanted to check-it-out.
Sorry I can't really provide photos of the appliances and what-nots that we saw. I was there to check out furnitures actually. Nothing caught my fancy until I saw this...



Retro! 


Adorable footstools.

This furniture shop is from Muar, called Mandy

I've seen this Ethnicraft page on Facebook and this was the reason why I came to HomeDec. 
Yes, to touch the wood. Solid. 

After our 'educational tour', we proceeded to have one of your favourite lunch at Jalan Dhobi. The popular nasi padang. The chicken rendang is the best. And this is ALWAYS my combo.

Quite a nice way to spend Sunday morning!

No comments: